Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Our first correction and some follow up.

The other day I started a post on Miss Sarah Murnaghan by stating: "in the U.K." I should've double checked the story, because Miss Sarah is a from here in the United States. (Having seen other stories about her, I didn't bother to check the one I was getting my information from, I must hereby print this correction).
Just goes to show you how dicey things on the Internet can still be.

On the upside, the young lady is now eligible for a life-saving lung transplant that she had been denied because of procedural rules that banned children from the adult donor lists.

Prayers all around for her and her family.

As for the other story, the one about our wannabee Nazi guy from New Jersey--it seems the courts may yet allow him visitation with his children, which goes to show you that sometimes the legal system can be far more considerate than this jackass was.

I can only imagine the judge would allow him visitation because of his children. No doubt it will be supervised.

Our West Virginia Journalism professor whose killer comments about the NRA and TEA Partiers landed him in hot water is reportedly in danger of losing his teaching position.

I kind of doubt it, but we will see how it works out. I always take the classic view that I might disagree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it to the death.

However, it would be a good laugh if all these politically correct so-named liberals were forced to axe one of their own because of their own zero-tolerance policies against "hate speech."

Have to go, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment